Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Time I Share My Passion With You

I am blown away by my wonderful readers and that I am now at over 450 followers. I get so excited to hear about the shops you visit and sometimes some of you leave me the kindess comments. I have tried not to put too many personal things on this blog but today I want to share my passion with you.

Did you know that today there are thousands of women crying all around the world?

Many women are crying, having panic attacks, having failing marriages and have just lost themselves because of infertility. I know.....I've been there.

Many, many women will not go to church this weekend because it's just too hard on Mother's day.

Did you know that at the same time there are thousand of Mother's that chose life for their babies that are crying because for one reason or another they are unable to care for their child? These Mother's are crying because they love their baby so much they chose life and they want more than anything to find a loving home, a home that can provide the needs their child has.

Did you know there are 147+ MILLION children all over the world waiting for someone to love them?

While thousands, and thousands of women are crying this weekend 147+ million children are waiting to be loved.

Everyday I help you find handmade treasures. Today though I want to tell you that there are 147+ MILLION real treasures just waiting to be found.

These treasures don't care if your rich or poor, thin or fluffy, have a big house or a little one, they don't care if your 25 or 65 . These treasures want to be tucked into a warm bed at night, they want to know they will have dinner today, they want someone who will love them, they want somewhere to call HOME.

Want to make a real difference in this world? You can learn more by visiting some of these sites listed below or just by doing a search on the web:

http://www.cryoftheorphan.org/

http://www.reecesrainbow.org/

http://www.rainbowkids.com/

http://www.davethomasfoundation.org/

Thanks for letting me share my passion with you. I'm am blessed enough to be called mommy by one of these treasures and you could be too.

3 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

Thank you for sharing your heart!

As a mommy to two of these treasures, I appreciate your passion!

I LOVE the treasures you highlight here. And I LOVE the treasures you told us about today!

Adoption is amazing. And I'm so blessed by it!

Shannon said...

Great post Sarah!!!!!! You are right that these kids are TREASURES beyond any I have ever known!
Shannon

Shonni said...

Yes, great post. Thank you for sharing your precious passion!!