Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Little About Me

Since I have a lot of new followers I thought I would share a little about our family so you can get to know us a little.

This is my cutie pie husband who I love dearly and have been married to for 11 1/2 years now.
These are my 3 silly kids ages 6, 4 & 4. Two of them came the old fashioned way and one of them grew in our hearts but happened to be born on the other side of the world. Our little miracle from the other side of the world just happened to be born with one arm and he is truly amazing.This is our playful, curious, very cute Cavalier girl who hopefully sometime this year will be having very cute babies. Little Miss Kai Kai also LOVE the snow! This is our shy, laid back, too timid to get in trouble, handsome Cavalier boy who keeps my feet very warm during the night. I am a stay-at-home momma who loves God, love my family and who is passionate about adoption and special needs adoption (the real hidden treasures of the world).
Thank you all for being my friends and I hope we have fun together on this blog. WELCOME!!!


No comments: