Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slippers

Some of you know from my other blog that right before Christmas I couldn't find Jaxson slippers anywhere that fit him. At the very last minute I decided to try http://www.etsy.com/ because that is where you find all things wonderful.

I found a shop and she said she is known as the slipper lady. I needed a slipper lady and fast but she didn't have his size. I contacted her and ask if she could make me some in his size and she said "yes" and sent me the fabric choices right away.

Within 12 hours of ordering the slippers she had them made and in the mail and they are PERFECT!

Jaxson loves his new slippers and they are so soft and great for our cold wood floors in our house.

She also sells some other cool things in her shop so go check out the slipper ladies store by clicking here.

No comments: