Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tutu's For Olga

The very first special item I want to share about on this blog are some tutu's to raise money to bring this beautiful little girl home to her forever family.

This beautiful little girl has down syndrome and is waiting on the other side of the world for her mommy and daddy to come get her.

I know this is Christmas week and you should have most of your shopping done by now but they need to raise the money fast to bring home this precious child so I'm not waiting to post this.

Olga's new mommy makes these beautiful tutu's for their fundraiser. I have seen one of these up close and they are beautiful. She makes them adjustable by using ribbon so you just tie them in the back. She can also do any color or size you need.

Since you probably won't be buying this for Christmas I have some other ideas for you. How about ordering one for your special little princess for Valentines Day? This would also be a fun thing to buy to put in Samaritan's Purse shoeboxes for next year. If your like me I start filling my boxes now so that I can get several of them done for next Christmas.
I'm sure there are many things you could buy one of these for and it helps this beautiful little girl come home.
You can go check out their blog by clicking here. You can also order a tutu for $20 by emailing her at earlywinpestcontrol@verizon.net .
This is one of those double blessing gifts because you not only make a little girl very happy but you help bring a child home!

No comments: