They were packaged very well and they were in perfect condition when we got them. We had family night and made cupcakes together to try them out and it was so fun, so easy and ohhhh so cute. I will no longer stress out about how to make cute cupcakes for school.
The kids thought they were cookies so it was like double dessert night to them.
I asked Cakes and Kids about her shop and this is what she had to say:
When did you open your Etsy shop? I opened the shop a month and a half ago in January.
How did you start making fondant toppers? I fell in love with cake decorating after I had my kids and I specifically loved working with fondant. Since all kids seem to love cupcakes, I started fine tuning my fondant skills by making cupcake toppers.
Do you take custom orders? Yes - I can make color changes and I can also work with my clients to create custom toppers to fit their party themes.
What's your favorite item in your shop? Hmmm, that's a tough one :) Probably the monkey faces since they are just so darn cute. I recently made them in blue for a baby shower and they are now a popular item.
Buy It - Right now Cakes And Kids has several items for Easter and St Patricks Day (if you order fast).
Win It - Cakes And Kids is giving one of my readers 2 dozen fondant toppers of your choice from her Etsy shop (does not include 3-D toppers). They are also willing to leave this open to all my readers including international readers!!!
Mandatory Entry (this must be done before you can gain any extra entries) - Visit Cakes And Kids and come back and tell me your favorite item in their shop.
**YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOUR THE WINNER.
Extra Entries (must have mandatory entry done before you can gain any extra entries) - If it says (3) entries then you must leave 3 separate comments.
1. Follow my blog - (3) entries
2. Grab my button and let me know where I can find it - (5) entries
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link for your post - (5) entries
4. Add Cakes and Kids to your favorites on Etsy - (1) entry
5. Become a follower of http://www.cakesandkids.blogspot.com/ - (1) entry
6. Become a friend of Cakes And Kids on Facebook - (1) entry
7. Visit Cakes And Kids website and tell me something cool you found - (1) entry
8. Follow Cakes And Kids on Twitter - (1) entry9. Enter any of my OTHER giveaways - (1) entry per giveaway you entered
This giveaway will end on March 24, 2010 and is open to ALL readers including international readers. I will choose a winner using a random number generator and I will contact the winner by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I choose a new winner.