Creative Dragonfly sent me this Easter/sunhat and you can tell from the look on my daughters face below how she feels about this hat? I wish you could have seen her eyes when she saw me open the package. She said "OH MOMMA, IT'S A SUNHAT" and she wanted to put it on right then.
This is a hat that could easily be a keepsake and it's even adjustable if you tie the ribbon tighter. These hats are also very affordable!
This is what Creative Dragonfly had to say about their shop:
When did you open your Etsy shop? I opened my Etsy Shop in March 2009 but I didn't really promote it until around August.
How did you get started making beautiful hats? I was taught to crochet by an old German neighbor when I was about 8.
I decided to open my Etsy Shop when I was laid off and I started babysitting my 2 year old granddaughter.
**YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOUR THE WINNER.
Extra Entries (must have mandatory entry completed before you can gain extra entries) -
If it say (3) comments you must leave 3 separate comments.
1. Follow my blog - (3) entries
2. Grab my button and leave a link of where I can find it - (5) entries
3. Blog about this giveaway - (5) entries
4. Heart Creative Dragonfly on Etsy (add as favorite) - (1) entry
5. Enter any of my other giveaway - (1) entry for each giveaway
6. Email 3 friends or co-worker telling them about this giveaway and make sure to give them the link (I'm trusting you on this one) - (3) entry
7. Purchase anything from Creative Dragonfly and come back letting me know what you purchased - (10) entries
8. Become a friend of Creative Dragonfly on Facebook - (1) entry
9. Follow Creative Dragonfly's blog - (1) entry
This giveaway will end on March 31, 2010 and is open to all my readers including international readers. I will select a winner using a random number generator and I will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I select a new winner.