4 Little Steps sent me a ponytail holder to review and it is so beautiful. The flower looks so delicate and it just shimmers and is simply beautiful. Pictures really do these no justice.
4 Little Steps can put these beautiful flowers on clips, headbands and ponytail holders so if you see a color you like but would like it on something else all you have to do is ask.
Let's learn more about 4 Little Steps:
When did you open your Etsy Shop? I opened my little shop on March 20, 2010
Can you tell me a little about yourself and how you started making hair accessories? I am currently a stay-at-home mom, who found out that having a girl after 3 boys is extremely fun!:0) Once my baby girl was born I started noticing how many accessories there are out there. So I thought that maybe I could make some for her. So I started experimenting making little flower clips. I liked them so much that I started to make them in bigger sizes for me too. My friends loved them and asked me to make some for them, and hinted that I should sell them too. So I thought to try to open a shop on etsy for a few months, and see how it goes.
Do you take custom orders? I would absolutely love to take custom orders.
Buy It - 4 Little Steps offers discount on custom orders of 15 or more, you would just need to contact them for more information.
Win It - 4 Little Steps is offering one of my readers a interchangeable flower headband and ponytail holder in you choice of adult or child size. The adult size comes with 1 ponytail holder and the child size comes with 2. They have been kind enough to leave this open to all my readers including International readers.
How To Win:
Mandatory Entry (this must be done before you can gain any extra entries) - Visit 4 Little Steps and tell me your favorite item in their shop.
**YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOUR THE WINNER.
Extra Entries (must have mandatory entry completed before you can gain extra entries) -
If it says (3) comments you must leave 3 separate comments.
1. Follow my blog - (3) entries
2. Grab my button and leave a link of where I can find it - (5) entries
3. Grab my Pay-It-Forward event button on my sidebar and leave a link of where I can find it - (2) entries
4. Blog about this giveaway - (5) entries
5. Heart 4 Little Steps on Etsy (add as favorite) - (1) entry
6. Enter any of my other giveaways - (1) entry for each giveaway
7. Email 3 friends or co-worker telling them about this giveaway and make sure to give them the link (I'm trusting you on this one) - (3) entry
8. Purchase anything from 4 Little Steps and come back letting me know what you purchased - (10) entries
This giveaway will end on May 24, 2010 and is open to ALL my readers including international readers. I will select a winner using a random number generator and I will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I select a new winner.