Another favorite item of mine in their shop is the skeleton key necklaces. We live in a house that still uses skeleton keys (we do have other locks too).
If you love vintage and antiques you are going to love this shop.
Here's what Jennifer had to say about her shop:
What inspires you in your art? As an artist, antiques dealer, and life long antiquarian, salvaging and reworking reclaimed materials is a labor of love for me. My designs are inspired by vintage treasures, old fashioned handcrafts, gentle pastimes, and the romance of a bygone era.
What do you do for fun? What is it they say . . . “when you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.” But I do love the water, so when I need a break, I spend time at the beach or walking along the river. Astoria is a small historic town located right where the mighty Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean, and the natural beauty is breathtaking.
What is your favorite item in your shop? As an antiques dealer, I love all things vintage, but I’d have to say the chandelier crystals are one of my favorite elements to work with. There's nothing like old crystals for that touch of vintage glamour!
Buy It - Precious Past Times offers flat rate shipping for unlimited number of items that you buy to help you save on shipping costs.
Win It - Precious Past Times is giving away to one of my readers a custom typewriter key necklace with the initial of your choice. Precious Past Times has been kind enough to leave this open to all my readers including international readers.
How To Win:
Mandatory Entry (this must be done before you can gain any extra entries) - Visit Precious Past Times and tell me your favorite item in their shop.
**YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOUR THE WINNER.
Extra Entries (must have mandatory entry completed before you can gain extra entries) -
If it says (3) comments you must leave 3 separate comments.
1. Follow my blog - (3) entries
2. Grab my button and leave a link of where I can find it - (5) entries
3. Grab my Pay-It-Forward event button on my sidebar and leave a link of where I can find it - (2) entries
4. Blog about this giveaway - (5) entries
5. Heart Precious Past Times on Etsy (add as favorite) - (1) entry
6. Enter any of my other giveaways - (1) entry for each giveaway
7. Visit their other shop The Cluttered Cottage and tell me your favorite item in this shop - (1) entry
8. Heart The Cluttered Cottage on Etsy (add as favorite) - (1) entry
9. Purchase anything from Precious Past Times and come back letting me know what you purchased - (10) entries
This giveaway will end on June 1, 2010 and is open to ALL my readers including international readers. I will select a winner using a random number generator and I will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I select a new winner.